Invest in a network,
invested in you
Do you want more than just name cards and canapés from your business network? Would you rather be collecting qualified referrals? If so, you’ve come to the right place. Welcome to BNI Success.
What’s BNI about?
BNI provides a professional and supportive networking structure and ongoing training for its members. The primary aim of BNI is to generate qualified business referrals to pass within the group. And it works. In 2015, BNI members in Australia generated more than $23 million of new business.
About BNI Success
BNI Success is our Chapter and we meet in New Farm, Brisbane every Wednesday. We’re known to be a dynamic, warm and successful group. But, you’re probably still wondering…how does it actually work?
Here’s how it works…
- We meet each week, and by doing so, we build rapport with the other members of the group.
- With rapport, comes trust. And when you trust someone and know how they operate, it’s easy to refer business to them.
- Every week, each member does a 45 second pitch about their business, so you continue to learn about them, what they offer and their success stories.
- And importantly, you get a very clear picture of the introductions they’re seeking.
- When you have a room full of connected business people, it’s amazing the connections, contacts and qualified referrals that will emerge.
Who are the members?
We have an interesting and diverse membership that continues to grow. Click through to read more about our members and their businesses. Everyone is encouraged to invite visitors along to open up the network to new opportunities and to expand the membership. Members from other Chapters often visit the group too so you’re constantly exposed to new contacts who are keen to engage and do business.
Same time & same place
We meet every week at a beautiful venue at a time that gets you well on your way to a successful day, even before the official business day begins.
Time: 6.30-7.00am for networking, meeting runs from 7.00-8.30am
Venue: Brunswick Hotel - 569 Brunswick St, New Farm QLD 4005
BOOK HERE to arrange a visit to our next meeting. We look forward to welcoming you to our group.
Businesses represented within our chapter
- Accountant (1)
- Automotive Broker (1)
- Commercial Law (1)
- Electrical Contractor (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- IT Consulting (1)
- Lawyer (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Mortgage Broker - Residential (1)
- Personal Injury Lawyer (1)
- Personal Training (1)
- Pest Control (1)
- Print Services (1)
- Real Estate Buyers Agent (1)
- Rentals (1)
- Residential Real Estate (1)
- Residential Real Estate - Sales (1)
- Security Systems (1)
- Serviced Offices (1)
- Success Strategist (1)
- Web Design & Development (1)
- Legal Services (2)
- Members (6)
- Leadership Team (16)